Audi Part Request Form
Find Used Audi Parts From Scrap Yards in Benoni, Guateng
Acquiring used spare parts in Benoni is definitely a clear-cut process. All you should do will be to complete the part request form and you will be quickly emailing the many listed Audi salvage yards. After that as soon as they reply, you may opt for the best quote and purchase your used spares from that specific Audi salvage yard in Benoni. It is almost always advisable to obtain Audi spare parts from trustworthy companies that are allowed to do business throughout the region. This can ensure you get the highest spares that allow you to get refunds that may be problematic.
Past Audi Part Enquiries
2020-09-18 19:30:52 +00:00
Looking for clutch for A3 2010 1.8Tsi
2020-09-18 19:09:56 +00:00
M looking for loome second hand
2020-09-18 15:48:08 +00:00
Hi i would like to know how much a Audi Q7 front windscrean would be.
2020-09-18 13:19:03 +00:00
Need to know how is turbo and the crankshaft of A3 2l tdi 2006
2020-09-18 12:01:54 +00:00
I'm needing the whole right headlight unit
2020-09-18 08:39:06 +00:00
Engine under cover splash gaurd 2011 audi q5
2020-09-18 08:13:06 +00:00
I'm looking for big end bearings and main bearings
2020-09-18 06:26:36 +00:00
Abia Kgokane Baggio
um looking for body control unit part nr: 8x0907063G
2020-09-18 06:25:49 +00:00
I'm looking for 3 fuel injectors
2020-09-17 20:54:05 +00:00
Contact me please.
Our Latest Blog Posts
Issues addressed in the material: How to understand that the timing belt has broken What to do if the timing belt breaks on the go Avoiding premature timing belt breakage Some vehicle owners do not pay enough attention to the timing belt, but only when its too late....
It may seem that replacing the...
Tips For Buying Used Parts
- Try to buy used parts from a trusted supplier who your friends and acquaintances bought from;
- When buying used spare parts, specify the origin of the spare part and the year of manufacture of the “donor machine”;
- Clarify the possibility of returning the part in case of malfunction, demand a guarantee;
- Do not buy pre-paid spare parts, do not buy used parts. spare parts on the Internet, most often the seller just did “cleaning his garage” and decided to make money on old unnecessary spare parts. Only accept cash on delivery;
- If you decide to buy spare parts on the Internet, give preference to companies that are seriously engaged in the sale of used spare parts and can provide a guarantee or make a refund. Read reviews about the seller or the site on which you intend to buy spare parts;
- To receive the spare part at the post office, bring along a specialist who can determine the condition of the spare part, its serviceability, as well as the service life and feasibility of the purchase;
- Try to buy simple used spare parts, the state of which can be determined at a glance, for example: headlights, elements of the body, interior, simple parts of the engine compartment (tanks, plastic, hoses). This will avoid “scammers”, because buying a complex part, such as a fuel pump, oil pump, sensors, automatic transmission parts or piston group, you will not be able to check their performance at the place of receipt, and after assembly, return or prove anything it will be very difficult for you.
I have everything, I hope the above will be enough for you to draw conclusions about whether to buy used spare parts, and also to solve the dilemma that new or used spare parts are better.